2023 Plant List
Thursday April 27 Santa Fe Delivery – 6pm
Thursday May 4 Come shop at Ampersand from 4 to 7 (or by appointment)
Monday May 8 Santa Fe Delivery- 6pm
Meet me at Santa Fe Place Mall to pick up your order. Bring cash or check! E-mail your order (from the list below) to email@example.com and I will communicate with you to confirm.
May 13 at Moonbow Herbs and Gifts in Madrid from 11am to 2pm
Plant Inventory- Always changing as they come of age and get sold out!
$3 Frost Tolerant Veg, herbs and flowers in 2’pots
Magdalena Acelgas- short stemmed chard variety
Kale- White Russian
Kale- Walking Stick
Moss Curled Parsley
Flat Italian Parsley
Ishikura bunching onion cluster
Catgrass- young sprouting oat grass clusters in 4″ pots- cats and dogs love to chew on em
$4 larger pot clusters
Romaine Lettuce mix
Red Cored- One of the sweetest varieties
Black Nebula- deep purple color.
Roots are sweet, finely flavored with hints
of wild berry taste in their flavor, can be used as a dye!
Koral- A super nutrient-dense heirloom from Europe.
Plants are productive and vigorous
St. Valery-intense flavor, hints of ginger,
and an incredible, earthy sweetness
Ruby Queen beets
$8 Tomatoes: I’d rather sell these when they are a bit bigger and closer to frost date. But if you have a greenhouse and want to plant now, you are welcome to purchase.
Small sized fruits:
- Chocolate Pear- light red in color, overlaid with swirls of varying hues of green or brown. Small pear shaped flavorful heirloom
- Punta Banda- sweet-tart, thick skinned. Early maturity and drought tolerant
- Blue Berry- blue cherries, turning deep red where shaded. Yield all season
Medium Sized Fruits:
- San Marzano- Famous heirloom paste tomato, necessary for some recipes
- Black Vernissage – crack resistant, juicy with smokey tart flavor, tolerates temp extremes(large cherry type)
- Sunrise Bumblebee- sweet and tangy with swirls of red and orange- just bigger than cherry
- Flamenco- 2″ fruits, acid sweet flavor, produces in heat when others stop. Ampersand favorite!
- Prairie Fire- Insanely sweet! Scarlet, elongated fruit shimmers on the vine with its gold-flecked skin
Large Sized Fruits:
- Classic Beefsteak– meaty and firm. Can get Very Large
- Cherokee Purple- largeish heirloom with Brandywine flavor.
- Brandywine- Known to be the best tasting tomato
- Bread and Salt– dense and meaty for slicing and sauces. Russian Heirloom
There will be squash, cucumbers and other summer veggies, herbs and flowers available later!