2021 Plant List
May 13 Santa Fe Delivery – 7pm
Meet us at Santa Fe Place Mall at 7pm to pick up your order. Bring cash or check! E-mail your order (from the list below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and Amanda will communicate with you to confirm.
May 15 at Moonbow Herbs and Gifts in Madrid from 11am to 3pm
Hopi Red Dye Amaranth
Tomatillo de Milpa (purple)
Chard- Ruby and Rainbow
New Zealand Spinach
Kale- Red Russian
Red Stemmed Dandelion
- Early Jalapeno
- Golden Jalapeno
- Yellow Scallop- Native American Heirloom bush squash
- Early Yellow Croookneck
- Black Beauty Zucchini
Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
Moss Curled Parsley
Rancho Marquez Winter Squash- from Sonora, Mexico. Good keeper with good flavor. Flowers, seeds and growing tips can be eaten. Harvest as summer or winter squash
Navajo Cushaw Winter Squash- Large green and white striped cushaw. Fruit are round with long curved neck (or “tail”). Flesh is cream to light orange colored. A good keeper.
Patisson-Panache Scallop Squash– French heirloom, delicious as summer squash or baked in the fall.
Ha Ogen Melon- Israeli variety, good yields of flavorful green flesh 3 to 4 lb fruit. Don’t overwater.
Mahdu Ras Melon- Small honey melon from hot dry Western India
Small sized fruits:
- Mexico Midget– small super sweet candy like fruit to forage in the garden. Volunteer readily.
- Punta Banda- from Baja Mexico. Small meaty thick skinned fruits produce in heat and poor soil.
- Chocolate Pear- light red in color, overlaid with swirls of varying hues of green or brown. Small pear shaped flavorful heirloom
- Yellow Pear- pear shaped cherry, reliable producer. Thick skin.
- Blue Berry- blue cherries, turning deep red where shaded. Yield all season
Medium Sized Fruits:
- Ropreco Paste- productive roma style. Early to mature. Heirloom great for drying, sauces, and canning.
- Raspberry Liana- heavy producer medium sized pink fruit. firm flesh, sweet and rich flavor
- Sunrise Bumblebee- sweet and tangy with swirls of red and orange- just bigger than cherry
- Flamenco- 2″ fruits, acid sweet flavor, produces in heat when others stop. Ampersand favorite!
- Nineveh- medium sized very acidic Iraqi tomato good for cooking
Large Sized Fruits:
- Marvel Striped- large stunning bi colored heirloom, smooth and sweet flavor, sprawling vines.
- Brandywine- large beefsteak Heirloom popular for it’s superb flavor.
- Cherokee Purple- large heirloom with Brandywine flavor.