Amanda Bramble has been providing mentorship and technical support for over a decade.
Her consulting work focuses on projects at the design phase. She has been sought out for advice for siting sustainable infrastructure prior to building or purchasing a property, for creating a Permaculture site plan that works with the lifestyle of the clients, and for land restoration and water harvesting strategies.
Often folks like to start with the Sustainable Habitat Site Analysis. It involves a preliminary client questionnaire, an hour site visit, and a short report with references for further independant study. The cost for this service is $150.
In some situations Amanda will work on an hourly basis to give advice and support for sustainable projects.
- greywater systems
- rainwater collection
- passive solar design
- land restoration and drainage
- organic gardening
- natural building
- Affordable Low Tech solutions
- Voluntary Simplicity
Give a call at 505 780-0535 to discuss a consultation on your property.
More specific project possibilities:
- Seed saving and Land Restoration
- Organic Gardening, Wild food harvesting and Sustainable food storage
- Herbs for medicine, beauty, and food
- Greywater use in the landscape
- Rainwater collection and use
- Sustainable garden rehabilitation design
- Composting and worms
- Solar ovens and dehydrators
- Creating outdoor environments to support sustainable practices
- Native plants and their historical and contemporary uses
- Nurturing the Soil
- Harvesting Sunlight for heating
- Gifts from the Land
- Passive Solar design
- Ecological microclimates
- Natural Building